Friday, February 8, 2008

Random pictures of the kids

Yesterday, I decided to put Preston in the shirt that Grandma Call bought for him. Betsie's boys have the same shirt and she was able to get some really cute pictures of them in their shirts. My intention was to take some cute pictures of Preston for Juli, but Preston decided not to cooperate. He smiles and says cheese when I am taking pictures of Ashleigh, but as soon as I face the camera to him, he stops and glares, or makes a weird face....I don't think there was one picture that I would voluntarily give her of him-I'll have to try again next week...




















































He's got a cheesy face-Pringles anyone? :)


































I also took some pictures of Ash-she is such a sweetheart-always smiles for me and "poses". I love taking pictures of her.


Preston had an attack of meanness last night and decided to take it out on Ashleigh-aside from pinching and hitting her, he also "head-butted" her. Kind of hard to tell in this picture, but he gave her a black eye.

4 comments:

arah said...

your kids are so cute. We are planning on coming next weekend, if everything goes as planned. if not, I think I will just go by myself. I need a little vacation from Spokane.

arah said...

Hopefully we will be there thursday through monday. I will let you know for sure. Brinely is really excited about playing with Ash.

Josh n Betsie said...

I am going to steal one of those pictures of preston and put it on my blog. They are way cute. love ya

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those photos. They are just darling.