Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bubbles

We had a great rain storm a couple weeks ago (yes, just now got around to blogging about it) so of course, the kids and I went out to enjoy it.

Ashleigh's ear drum-a couple days prior-burst so she put a cotton ball in her ear to protect it so she could go out and play in the pouring rain!
Gma Call came over with some bubbles...I don't know if she intended on leaving them here, but the kids have had lots of fun with them since then.




And then we all watched the rain...

I wanted pictures of me with the kids, but Preston wouldn't cooperate. Ashleigh happily joined me in a picture! She's so beautiful!!!

Then I asked Preston to come here, then I pointed to an imaginary something and said--what's that? He looked and I took a picture! Pretty sneaky, huh? ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely intended on leaving them. I hope you aren't bugged that I did, but I am sure they got more use at your house than at mine. Love you!

Nick and Meg said...

Not bugged at all!!! The kids and I love them. Thanks so much! :-)