Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pictures--August/Septemer 2010

My boys sure do get tired on the weekends


Preston refused to take a nap all day. Finally around 530pm he couldn't stay awake any more and fell asleep while cuddling with me. He's so adorable!

Preston wanted to rock on my foot stool. I thought he would fall asleep on it, but he didn't.


Preston had his first day of Preschool on Thursday the 2nd. He did GREAT and proudly wore his "crown" that he made for most of the day.

Not wanting me to take his picture

But I got a picture anyway! :-)


The new road, Pioneer Crossing, just got finished. It's so exciting!!! If you know where we live, you'd know we live way out west from the freeway, having this road cuts about 5 min off our trip and is basically a strait shot from our house to the freeway. I LOVE it!!!
The kids and I went on a bike ride yesterday. Our destination was Snoasis, but they had already closed for the season, so we went across the street to Chevron and I got the kids some Push-pops ice creams. We sat in the shade at Chevron and ate. Then we headed to Gma Call's to visit and get some of her garden veggies. She also gave us another loaf of bread which was a nice bonus! Then we rode our bikes back home. In all we rode about 3.6 miles together. The kids did awesome and I had a lot of fun too...We're planning at least 2 more bike rides during labor day weekend! Love it!



Nick's last day at US Bank was on Friday. We are both SO happy that he's finally done working there! He was completely miserable the last few months. Surprisingly, his boss and coworkers got him a card and a cake, and he told me that a few of his favorite customers came in to say good-bye to him and brought him little gifts. isn't that sweet!??!


We just celebrated Christians 9th birthday on Aug 30. A couple days later I was feeling sad that I had TONS of pictures of Ashleigh and Preston, but none with all 3 of my kids, so I just stuck the 2 pictures together and made myself a new picture! It's not perfect, but at least I can see my kids together.

Emily sent me this picture a couple weeks ago. man oh, man, I miss this little girl!!! Finley is SUCH a sweet sweet baby! I miss my Mooney family so much!

Story: The other day the kids and I were driving home and a dragonfly flew in to my windshield and got stuck in the wipers. I turned the wipers on high speed and was able to get the dragonfly free, but before I could turn off the wipers it got pushed and stuck in the blades again. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it out while I was driving, so as soon as we got home I carefully got it freed and set it on the hood of my van. Later when I checked the dragonfly was gone so I assumed it lived and flew away...but when I looked around, I saw it on the ground in our garage....dead. Poor dragonfly!

My dad was able to go to the 8/28 Restoring Honor Rally in Washington DC! (jealous!) I haven't had a chance to sit and talk with him about it yet, but from what I hear he had a great time!!! Some day I hope to visit DC, but for now, I'll have to just live vicariously through him. ;-)





I requested these awesome stickers last week and they came in the mail yesterday. I have no idea where I'll put them, but leaving your sons intact is something I am VERY passionate and opinionated about so I know I want to display them some place where many people will see them!

Ashleigh had a Sports team-dress down day at school last week. This is what she wore. She is just SO beautiful!!! I love her SO much!!!

No comments: