Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My birthday


I turned 29 on Sunday. Nick woke me up-declared that he is my slave for the day (which I totally took advantage of) and then gave me my presents and cards to open.
From Ashleigh and Preston I got a $20 Starbucks gift card....I LOVE the vanilla steamers and the green tea frappes! From Nick I got a Gift card for a 1 hr massage at Massage Envy. Ahhh....I can't wait for that hour of pure relaxation! Ashleigh also drew me a great picture!

And Nick also bought me a chocolate fudge cake...

Which Preston (and I) LOVED and devoured...

We usually go to the Calls for dinner but Juli is in Spokane so I decided to invite Randy, Quinn and Zach over for dinner.
My favorite thing to have on my birthday is my dad's Stew and brownies, so that's what I made.

Dinner was really filling so the boys took a little rest on the couch and watched Barbie and the Diamond Castle. Ha Ha ha
And then Nick gave Zach a puzzle to put together.

Quinn played with Preston
And then while Quinn and I went out for a little while, the boys played Wii Mario Kart
It was a great birthday!!! Thanks honey for all you do for me and making me SO happy today!!!

No comments: