Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thanks Bets!

Betsie called me yesterday with some great Walgreens info. I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought 8 mini dove Deodorants, 2 packages of diapers, 1 box of Fiber One bars, 2 boxes of Ritz crackers, and...hmmm...I cant remember what else. (I forgot to take a picture)

So I went to Walgreens...picked up a Rx that we transferred there--paid $8...got a $25 gift card. Then I shopped for all that stuff above. With my gift card and coupons, I paid $0.00 out of pocket PLUS, I got a $10 RR back. Yipee. It was fun!

Thanks Bets for the great info! :-)

I also bought a new binder for my coupons...my regular 3" binder was starting to fall apart.
This one zips up so if I drop it my pages won't fall out all over the place,
it has lots of storage compartments, etc. I love it! And, I am quite
the trend setter cause Juli bought one too!

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

i want one

arah said...

where did you get the binder? i want one.

Megan said...

Staples