Monday, March 16, 2009

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

I was "neglecting" Preston the other day so he got out a book to read...hmmm...maybe I should neglect him more often.
He got out No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. He started reading it out loud to himself. I can only remember reading this book to him once before--a few months ago at least. I used to read it to Ash every night, so I was surprised that he knew how it goes--for the most part. I was able to get a picture and then a cute video of him reading it to me.



2 comments:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

That is so cute!! Maybe he can read it for us sometime? :-)

Anonymous said...

I have said it before, but I can't help saying it again "that is such a Nick thing". Brings back the memories. Nick loved books and memorized all of the ones I read to him when he was that age. So sweet. I can't wait to get over this cold so I can come visit you all. Meg, I haven't forgotten your birthday, we will still celebrate together, just you and me ok? Love you guys....