Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photo shoot


Preston is obsessed lately with having me taking a picture or video of him and then being able to see it, so the other day I did a little mini photo shoot of both kids and let them pick their poses, etc. They both crack me up! :) Enjoy :)


















































































































































































































































4 comments:

Unknown said...

your kids are getting so big and so adorable. Maddie is the same way right now every time she puts on something new she wants me to take a pic of her. I love the pics and hope your doing well...

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo shoot. I love it. Hug those kids for me please!!!

Tamsen said...

Cute! Although the 5th one down of Preston reminds me of a Jib Jab gone wrong. ;)

Rachel said...

Love the photo shoot. And I've missed seeing you guys!