Friday, October 14, 2011

Preston with his little group of friends--Devon, Angel, and Seth. As of tonight, Preston is no longer allowed to play with Devon. We've been wanting to keep those two boys apart for a long time, just cause we don't like him, but after events that happened today (which will remain private and our business only) we have just cause to keep them apart. Thank goodness! That kid is SOOO annoying!!!























Preston went to sleep with Ashleigh in the middle of the night...funny how they both sleep...











Another one of Ashleigh's awesome outfits for school.























Driving to work I saw the car that does that Google Maps...see it? You can see the camera on top. I wonder if I was on camera...?











We've got these gardener snakes all over around our house...this one and I crossed paths yesterday. I know they aren't poisonous, but I still don't like them...











I love the fall colors in the trees...this tree is in the parking lot at my work. It's so pretty.











The neighborhood full of friends...L to R--Older Hannah, Corrine (sounds like Krin), Ashleigh, Angel and some older boys...yup, older boys. sigh.











No comments: