Friday, May 28, 2010

Ashleigh's pics

Ashleigh is officially done with First grade and we are SO happy with how she ended the school year. Her report card was fantastic--she has made big improvements each and ever quarter and since she did so well, she gets to have another IHOP date with daddy. She's so excited!

Ashleigh brought home some pictures that were taken of her through out the school year by her room mom. I know I'm partial, but boy oh boy is my daughter SO beautiful!!!
Holding a picture she colored

She's on the left in white with a headband

Me and Ash at Mom's and Muffins

Ashleigh

Here she is holding her prize and certificate for completing 25 words--spelling them and reading them. for the whole year she learned how to read and spell 239 new words! We are SO impressed!
Ash is nervous about going to 2nd grade. She thinks it will be really hard, but I reminded her that she thought 1st grade would be hard too, and it turned out just fine! I'm so proud of my little girl!!!

No comments: