Monday, December 10, 2007

I am weird....



I do a lot of really weird things-makes Nick crazy...but here is my latest. On our way home from dinner at Nick's parents house last night I decided to see how pictures come out when taken in the dark...amazingly, they came out pretty well...

Here is Preston showing me the melted snow on his foot...






And here is Ashleigh-always smiling when the camera comes out...seriously, if she would only show here true personality to outsiders, she would be a shoe-in (sp?) for modeling and acting gigs...but that's just my opinion.









Here's me, trying to get a picture with Nick...who is driving and was very annoyed by the bright green light that goes on before we take a picture. Sorry honey! :)










YES, got him! but then he has to go and stick him tongue out...oh-well. :) Gotta love him anyway!













And finally, here is Ashleigh trying to get a picture with Preston. He was almost asleep when I took this-oops. Who knew? It was totally dark out!

2 comments:

arah said...

nope, no boogers megan.

manders said...

You guys are so goofy but that is why we love ya so much. Hope your having a great December so far.
luv ya