Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Walgreens Diaper deal

Walgreens this week has a GREAT Huggies diaper/wipes deal. if you are in need of diapers-now or in the future, I would suggest you go and get some!

If you buy $25 of participating items (Huggies, Kleenex, Kotex, Poise, Depends, Scott TP, or Cottonelle TP) you will get back a $10 RR (register reward) that you can use on your next purchase.

Plus--for the last week and a half or so Huggies was offering a $5 off 1 package of diapers or pull-ups coupon & a $3 off coupon. I printed my first set of coupons off and sent them to Betsie to use, but on Sunday when I saw that Walgreens had this diaper sale & they reset the coupons so you could print more off, I printed off more coupons for myself! I didn't get them printed off in time for my most recent shopping trip, but I printed them off today so I'll go to Walgreens again either Thursday or Saturday to get some more diapers for cheap!

Anyway--here's what I bought yesterday:
$20 2 Huggies pull ups
$6 Huggies Wipes
$3.49 B1G1 Almonds
$3.49 Bandaids
$3 2 Halls cough drops
$9.98 2 L'Oreal nail polish
$17.93 6 Garnier Fructis Hair products
--------
$63.89

But after my coupons and my gift card I paid $25.32 out of pocket.
60% savings and I got a $10 RR to use on my next shopping trip.
On my next trip I plan to spend a lot less!!! I was frustrated...I should have done better!

1 comment:

arah said...

you did good!
next time, buy just the diapers in the first order, then use your RR for the next. See if that works for you.