Monday, August 31, 2009

Update

The work woes are still going on, but I am hoping they will rectify themselves soon enough.

Preston got his cast off today...I'll download pics soon. He cried and cried when they started sawing it. He didn't expect that he would be able to walk and was scared to get it off... once it was off, he totally milked it and made me hold him to the car and again when we got home. He wouldn't walk for over an hour, but finally Nick was able to get him to walk and once he got over the fear, he was just fine! When I got home after Picking up Ashleigh from school, Preston was running around all over and said his leg didn't hurt anymore! Yay.

Nick and I have been dealing with some BIG personal stuff the last couple of months and today was an especially hard day for us. Thankfully, my parents were able to watch the kids for us (at the last minute) so we could have a "date" and talk. It was a HUGE help and we are doing much better now.... (please no questions about this part of our personal life!)

Ashleigh just LOVES 1st grade! It's amazing how much she has learned in only 2 weeks! Her reading is improving and so is her math. I love it! We are lucky, she loves going to school, goes to bed on time, wakes up on time, does her homework as soon as she gets home, and never complains. We got SO lucky with that girl!

Anywho....that's about it for now....
I would love it if all you who have blogs would actually update theirs...IMO (in my opinion)
Thanks!


2 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

go ASH....I hope she continues to like school FOREVER...she is a smart girl..love you guys and I will update when I get a minute I promise :0)

Tamsen said...

SA Betsie.