Saturday, February 27, 2010

Date night

I've been waiting for weeks for New Moon to make it to the Sticky Shoe theater so Tamsen and I could go see it again together. Yesterday I saw it was there, so we went last night--totally spur of the moment! ;-) But not a moment too soon, we both needed a break from life for a few hours!

We both got there early so we could get a prime seat, but found out the times online were wrong and they weren't showing the movie until much later. So we decided to go get Ice cream at Sub Zero. I've never been there before, but I am So glad we went! It was Yuuuuummmy and I will definitely go again!!
I love my cheesy sista! ;-)

We sat and ate our ice cream and visited until it was time for our movie. One of my favorite ways to spend my time is visiting with my sister. We always seem to have something to talk about so makes for great conversations! :)

Seeing a movie at the Sticky Shoe is always a fun experience! There was a small group of kids sitting across the aisle from us who were particularly noisy during the whole movie--laughing at all the parts they thought were corny, Woot-Wooting, and little convos like "see, I told you", "Wow, nice body", "here it comes", and "are you kidding me?", etc. It was hilarious to hear!

The Sticky Shoe is definitely not a theater you should go to if you want to really focus on the movie....it's a good theater to go to when you are seeing a movie for the 2nd or 3rd time. I Love going!!! :)

Tamsen had a guy sitting near her who obviously hadn't seen the movie cause he was very vocal when an exciting part came on "wow", "woah", "Oh my gosh", etc.

Hilarious!!! :) Such a fun night!

And what made it even better was on our way out Tam pointed out a guy who had a napkin stuck to the bottom of his shoe! We both started laughing and I became obsessed with taking a picture of it.....
it's blurry, sorry, but it was SO funny!!!!

I had a great night Tam!!! THANKS for a fun fun date! :) Love ya!

4 comments:

Tamsen said...

I HAD A GREAT TIME TOO!! I laughed my head off watching you try to get a picture of that guy with the TP stuck to his shoe. You are the best. ♥

Riley and Breanne said...

I love sister dates, they're the best!!

Patrick and Emily said...

What'd you talk about?? Me? Haha. :) Sounds like fun (except the movie part....that movie sucked!)

Tamsen said...

You better believe we talked about you, Em! We miss you tons. (and hey, the movie was better than the first one! I laughed at all the gratuitous bare-chestedness... so did 1/2 the rest of the audience. Ah, the sticky shoe--literally.)