Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Outing to Ikea

WHY is my TEXT UNDERLINED?????? GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We got to go out with our favorite people-Corey and Laurie-the other night. We decided to take a stroll through IKEA and get some food there. Amazingly, even though we didn't do much, it was still really fun to hang out and visit. Ashleigh is overly obsessed with Conner and always has to either be pushing his stroller/cart or talking to him, touching him, or just being near him. Thankfully, Conner is a great sport and takes it all in. Ashleigh threw a little fit, but that was quickly nipped in the butt and we had a very enjoyable rest of the night. I took just a couple pictures-I always forget that i have my camera....







Here we are eating at the "restaurant" in IKEA. (Preston and Conner not pictured)












Preston was very content to just push that chocolate milk carton back and forth to me. He was in such a good mood that night! Yeah!









(So, where did the text underlines go??? This is so weird!!!!!)


Conner is getting a little tooth...so we all got to feel the little bud coming in...that's what Corey is doing here. How exciting!









Laurie-the sweet mom that she is, always giving loves to her little guy! It's so fun seeing her as a mom! She's so great at it!














They came back to our house for a bit after IKEA. Ashleigh attached to Laurie's hip and was very sad when they went home. It's always fun having them over!

2 comments:

arah said...

favorite people?...excuse me, I thought I was your favorite!

Nick and Meg said...

Well, you are my favorite Spokane person!! Seriously, I can't stress enough how much I would LOVE to live in the same town as you!!!!! We miss you SOOOO much!