Saturday, January 26, 2008

Visit with Vanessa and family....Meeting Liliana


My second and third days in Vancouver I was able to spend a few hours with my childhood best friend, Vanessa, her family, and meet her first baby-Liliana who is 3 months old. I was blown away by how beautiful they both are and by what a sweet loving baby Liliana is. Vanessa is an amazing mom-there must be something to waiting until your mid/late 20's before starting a family! I absolutely adore this little girl and I am so sad that I won't see her again for at least a year! Ugh!











Liliana and mommy Vanessa....













We went back to Emily's house so we could visit longer. Both Bridget and Ashleigh fell in love with Liliana, but Avery was the most interested I would say... They are only 10 months apart in age.











Avery "loving" Liliana....So sweet!!!














The next day, I met Vanessa at her dad's house and was able to visit with her parents.













Ashleigh fell in love with Vanessa's dog-Mr. Big.












Vanessa's dad, Jack, holding Liliana. He is a totally proud grandpa! So great to see how much they dote on their granddaughter.














Jack and Preston.... Preston had a hard time keeping his hands to himself while we were there...too many interesting things to play with that are NOT meant to be played with-ya know what I mean?!















Ashleigh holding her "cousin" Liliana. :)











No comments: