Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ballet performance

Ash had a "1/2 way through the year informal ballet performance" last Thursday. My parents came to see it too. Ash was SO excited to see them there and told me she was "a little bit nervous". She didn't show that she was nervous at all though! She did a GREAT job and not to gloat, but I think she did better than all the other kids there! Her style and technique was so so good! I was incredibly proud!
Ash on the right...GREAT form!


Ash in front (left side)

In her performance costume. Pretty!!!

These were taken with my phone so they are not great....but if you watch Ashleigh's feet, she does a great job putting them in the correct placement. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that reminds me of Quinn. Her technique was always so good like that. Gloat if you want.