Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa

Did I post these? I can't find them, but I have the strangest case of Deja Vu posting them now...
We went to see Santa last week, just me and the kids since Nick had to work. I posted the picture of us all with Santa, but these we took before and after seeing him.

In line waiting for Santa--Ash was mesmerized by how tall all the displays and decorations were!


The kids in front of the "Santa Mail" drop...Preston thought it was the garbage can and promptly put his sucker wrapper in it. I had to fish it out! Probably looked like I was trying to steal the letters to Santa!
Preston and I next to the "train" display (can't really tell)


Ash and Preston in front of the "train" display---see Santa and the HUGE tree in the background?

The kids were given See's Candy suckers instead of Candy canes---YES!!! :)

After seeing Santa we went to See's for a treat and then got a pretzel from "Pretzel Time" Did you know you have to ASK for cheese sauce if you want some? (and it costs 0.79c each) It doesn't just come WITH the pretzel? Seriously, how ridiculous!

The kids and I had a lot of fun and what made it even better was it was snowing again when we left for home. ahhh...I LOVE the winter!

No comments: