Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CT Scan results

My head is fine---the scan came back normal and with no masses or internal bleeding. So, it's back to the drawing board to find out why I am having headaches.

After talking to quite a few different family members, I have decided it's probably from my use of caffeine on the weekends to stay awake at work and lack of caffeine during the week...and from a slight lack of sleep...and possibly a lack of enough water. So, I am going to try to get more sleep on the weekends and try to lessen my caffeine intake and we'll see how it goes.... I've also decided that the change in elevation is a component as well-my headaches began pretty regularly just shortly after we moved to Utah, so I think that definitely has something to do with it all.

Anyway, that's my diagnosis---sure beats getting a whole bunch of drugs from my dr. Which I'll tell him when I see him next. Thanks for all your prayers on my behalf!!! :)

2 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

im so glad it all looks good.

arah said...

I'm glad to hear that eveything is fine. you have been in our prayers. And had I known that you were drinking caffiene on the weekends and not during the week, I would have mentioned that it could be the cause. I also think the higher altitude will do it too.
Love ya!