Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So tired...


I was in the shower and just as I get in I hear Preston banging on the door to come in. I ignored him, so he started crying/yelling at me. I thought-I am in the shower, sorry kid, you're just going to have to wait! I tried to hurry anyway...after a few minutes all the noise from him stopped, so i thought-oh, good, Ashleigh got him.... I got out, didn't hear him, got dressed, etc...about 15 min later I open the door and am very thankful I looked down. Poor Preston had fallen asleep outside the door waiting for me. It was so cute! I just left him there and he slept for about an hour. He does that all the time---one time a month or so ago, Christopher came home with Nick after golfing. I had been laying in our recliner trying to get some sleep before work that night--Ash was napping and so was Preston. Preston must have woken up and moved cause when they got home Preston was sound asleep on the stairs! ha ha...It was so funny! That kid chooses some strange places to fall asleep!

No comments: