Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayers please...

Just so you are informed, I have been having headaches about 2-3 times a week for the past year and pretty much daily for the past month or so. I've finally gone to see the dr about it and I have a CT scan scheduled for Friday (May 9th). I am not totally worried, but of course I am a little nervous! If you can spare some time when you are on your knee's praying, I'd love it if you can include me in them so that everything will go as Heavenly Father has planned.... Thanks!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got it. You have our prayers. Love you.

Josh n Betsie said...

you will be fine. Love ya

arah said...

your in our prayers too. Love that you are back to blogging. You know, there doesn't have to be a picture with every post...

arah said...

You need to update us...
Happy Mother's Day Megan! Hope it was great.