Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mices. Meeces. Mouses.

4

The count is up to 4

1, 2, 3, 4

We have caught and killed 4 mice in our house!

3 of them became stuck to our sticky traps
1 is dead in the mouse trap cage.

It's SICK
It's DISGUSTING


But it's not nearly as bad as the HUGE spiders that are
hanging around outside our house.

I am VERY GRATEFUL for the following:

Sticky Traps
for being sticky enough to trap insects and rodents so they can never escape

RAID
for killing spider ON CONTACT and allowing me the joy that I get from seeing them suffer and die all with in a few seconds. My dreams have never been better since you came in to my life!

Caulk
for sealing up all the "holes" between the door frames and the doors that lead to the outside which is where ALL the spiders seem to be coming from, and for making it nearly impossible for them to break in and invade my space

my son
who can spot those annoying spiders almost as good as I can and calls to me as soon as he sees one!

my daughter
for being my "go get"er...Go get the Raid, Go get a Tupperware, Go get Preston out of here!

And I am especially grateful for my wonderful husband

Nick
for being so brave and helpful and supporting my need to KILL all NON-human things in my house that don't belong here!


1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Haha, it's like you've won an Academy Award for pest control and you're giving your acceptance speech. :)

I'm so glad you have good family/tools to combat those pesky critters!!