Thursday, November 5, 2009


I stole this from another blogger (thanks!) I like it and I like to think that this is how Nick treats me. ;-) It's how all men should treat their woman! :)



"Listen, moe toto, you better treat this lady like a queen cause you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman. If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman I would give her flowers everyday and not just any flowers, ok, her favorites are orchids, white, and breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides, no crust, the way she likes it. I would be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend and I'd spend everyday trying to think of how to make her laugh. She has the most, the most amazing laugh. That's, that's what I would do if I were you."
Melman, Madagascar Escape 2 Africa

No comments: