Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gifts from Italy courtesy of Charlie

My sweet friend Charlie who came to visit me in January from England (lives in Ireland now) went on a trip over Easter to Italy. Venice to be exact. I have been dreaming of going to Venice, Italy since I was about 10 years old! I WILL get there someday....I just KNOW I will!!! Anyway, She went to Venice and sent me back a few things from there! I was SO surprised and excited! I finally have authentic Italian things in my house!!! YAY!

Chocolate pasta (YUM)
glass tray and glass candies
theater mask
post card of the canals and gondolas

Close up of the postcard
.....sigh.....
I want to go there SO bad!!!


--Thank you SO much, Charlie!!! You are the best!!! :) And don't worry, I'll be sending you some fake cheese soon!!! ;-)

No comments: