Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Friday-Temple and dinner

The reunion officially started on Friday. In the evening we went up to Syracuse to my brother Ryan's house, dropped off all of our kids with 4 babysitters and the adults went to the temple. It was really a wonderful sight---my parents, all of their children and spouses, plus my grandma and uncle all in the temple together.

After the temple we tried to go to a mexican restaurant, but there was a 45 min wait, so we went to Chuck-A-Rama instead. YUM!

Group shot of everyone-minus the Mooney's and the Calls....

My parents

VERY silly-Ryan and Sara (Jana in the back ground). What's with that lady from another party smiling in my pictures? huh....

My sister Tamsen---something funny?

My brother Kevin, grandma ballard in the back

Patrick and Emily

Nick and Meg

After dinner, Jana posed for me-she is due with baby #5 in 3 weeks! :)

My handsome hubby!

In the car, being silly on the way home....SO fun to have a date with NO kids!!! I can only hope we have MANY more dates like this in the future!!!! :-)

No comments: