Friday, June 27, 2008

Moving, allergies, and Playing

The other day, the kids and I went to my parents apartment to with the intent to help them unload their moving truck and help get them moved in to their new place. However, Preston is a BIG handful lately and so I wasn't able to help at all! I did watch everyone else move, and helped keep the kids out of the way, and tried to keep my allergies under control.

Here is Preston with a box--I think he was actually trying to push it back up, rather than help take it off. He kept getting under foot and was in the way a lot!


So, we went behind their apartment and Preston saw the basketball hoop. See how little he is next to the hoop? He stayed there for quite a long time!


Then the other kids came out to play and so they all went over to the playground. Preston, of course, had to follow them all!

No comments: