Thursday, March 3, 2011

The day before...

It's the day before Nick leaves to WA for work and although I am overly sad and crying a lot, I'm happy to stay busy and get a lot done around the house with my love. We've been doing laundry, gathering all of his belongings to pack, making lists, etc. It's nice to stay busy. It's when the house is quiet, or I'm all alone when it hits me that my honey is going to be leaving tomorrow and will be gone for 11 weeks and 5 days....almost 3 months...82 days total. Thats a REALLY REALLY long time to be a single mom, to be the "man of the house" and to be apart from my very best friend and my one true soul mate.

downloading songs for his trip

Some of his belongings that he's taking...

His empty dresser drawers....

Nick's mostly empty closet...

The note I left him in on the shower wall...

I am obsessed with doing impromptu photo shoots...taking random pics so I did that... Nick's so great for humoring me!!!






Then we played Wahoo with Ashleigh (Preston was off playing) and I had to take pics of them too.





And then they played the Wii for a bit....



My parents came to say good bye to Nick, then we did more packing and spending time together. Ashleigh said she wanted Lasagna for dinner so we decided to go to Olive Garden. We haven't been there in at least a year so it was nice to go back. I forgot my camera so took pics with my phone...which aren't the best.








Look how skinny and sexy my hubby is!?!? wow....I'm a VERY lucky girl!!!






1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Wow, he is looking skinny!

Nick, we miss you already. Spend some time with us when you come back to take your family away.