Saturday, March 19, 2011

Substitute sitters...

While Nick's gone, I've enlisted the help of my parents and my sis-in-law Jana to help with Preston so I can keep working 2-3 days a week. It's been wonderful having the help and I am VERY grateful!!!

Poor Jana has had some sick kids on and off for a couple of months and then she finally got sick too. She needed to cancel watching Preston, which was completely understandable. Thankfully, my parents were free to take over for Jana for those 2 days.

On Wednesday (March 16) I met them at a little restaurant near my work and dropped off Preston to them. They had picked up a guy they knew from Oklahoma who had arrived in Utah to go to the MTC.

I think Preston enjoyed being busy and having lots to do cause he talked my ear off the entire way home when I picked him up that afternoon about his day! They went to temple square, to a store to buy the missionary some shoes, they rode Trax, and some other fun things. Preston told me they saw the "big Jesus" and they said "echo". He also told me how he got to ride the thing that goes up and down (escalator) lol...I love how he explains things.




I feel so blessed to have such loving and supportive family members who are so willing to help me when I need it!!! Thanks for a great dad, Grandma and Grandpa! Preston loved it!

2 comments:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Cute posts, Megan! Thanks for the compliments! We loved the dinner - and having Preston underfoot.... Liked the photos of sub zero and of Nick's work also. Love you!

Tamsen said...

He got to ride the train! Yay, Preston!

I just love his moon boots. :)