Monday, March 14, 2011

Pics from the first 10 days...

I neglected to add these pictures to my other post and rather than adjusting my posts, I just created a new one.

This is the chain link we made. Each link represents 1 day that daddy will be gone (less, hopefully). Each Zig...or Zag...is 1 week...as of this day (March 13) we have 6 weeks and 3 days...or 45 days total...again, we're hoping for less. We'll see....

These have been good stress relievers since Nick's been gone. My treadmill and my new favorite workout DVD--Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. However, after working out for 4 days in a row, I've gained 3 lbs. :-( Not exactly the way I wanted the scale to go, but I'm hoping if I keep it up, I'll see results...like the DVD box "guarantees".


This is our box-room. Anything we've packed up, or are going to pack up will go in this room until moving day.

On Wednesday (March 9), Ash and I made Pita Pizza's (one of our favorites) and had a pita pizza picnic while we watched High School Musical 2. (It was on netflix thru our Wii). I love a good musical. Preston never eats, so he didn't have one. It was good bonding for Ash and I.


mine is on the left. Ashleigh's is on the right.

My computer doesn't have very many USB ports so Nick got me this box thing that has 4 ports for all my cords. Now I don't have to unplug something just to have something else plugged in. Sure makes using my computer a lot easier! :-) Thanks, honey!

Thursday night when Preston wasn't feeling well, he set up his bed on the floor in our TV room. He didn't care that he wasn't facing the tv...that's how tired/sick he was. poor kid!

Ash drew this picture for me to send to daddy. It's a self portrait. Pretty good, huh?

No comments: