Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Amelia's baby blessing and family gathering

On Preston's actual birthday we went to church at my brother Kevin's ward to see his newest baby girl-Amelia-get blessed. This weekend was so full of spiritual events...we just loved it!

Nick and Ryan

Lots of people to celebrate the blessing, Kevin's birthday, and Preston's birthday


My wonderful sister Tamsen with the star of the show--Amelia Suzanne.


Nick, Kevin, and Jana's brother Ryan


Does Nick look bored? Well, he's not...he's very intently looking at how his fantasy football team is doing (not good). Isn't he cute?!?

My mom Suzanne, Amelia, and Ashleigh


Ashleigh holding Amelia...


My brother Ryan and his cute wife Sara. They came down from Syracuse (and hour north) for the weekend...it was so nice to have them here.


My dad was holding Amelia and she just started going to town on his finger. Babies are so funny!


how many people can gather around a lap top and still see? 9 people, apparantly. ;-) They were watching something funny on YouTube.

2 comments:

Tamsen said...

What'd I do to deserve being called "wonderful sister Tamsen"? thanks~you're so sweet! Loved our chats, Meg!

Patrick and Emily said...

Thanks for blogging about family get-togethers. Makes me almost feel like I was there!