Thursday, September 11, 2008

The rains came down and my mood brightened!

On wednesday the thunder clouds rolled in and the rain came pouring down. Instantly my blah mood turned in to delight and joy. I am a true Washingtonian...I LOVE the rain!!! Ashleigh was already outside playing with her friend Jasna, so as soon as I heard the rain coming down I got Preston and myself bundled up and we went out to jump in the puddles. We had so much fun! Jasna kept telling me how much fun she was having. Once we got out there the rain only lasted about 20 min, but we definitely enjoyed as much of it as we could. I am SO glad that summer is almost over and the rain and snow will be here soon! I am SO happy!!! :)


Ashleigh, Preston and Jasna




We got soaked...it was awesome!

Once the rain was mostly gone the girls went off to play and I stayed out with Preston and let him play a bit. he loved the umbrella....

3 comments:

arah said...

oh, i am so jealous. i want rain to come here too.

Tamsen said...

It was nice-- we opened the doors and enjoyed the smell and sound of it. Nothin' like a good cleansing after so much sun & dryness. I'm glad that you got out there and jumped in a few puddles!!

Patrick and Emily said...

Looks like fun. My neice and nephew are so cute!!