Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sheridan's baptism

On Saturday we had the opportunity to go see my nephew Sheridan get baptized! Sheridan is my brother, Kevin and his wife, Jana's oldest child. It was a really spiritual baptism. I feel very blessed to have been able to go.

Some of my family members...waiting for Sheridan and Kevin--after the baptism.


My cousin Christina, my mom, and my nephew Nathan is in front.


My beautiful sister Jana....You could totally see how proud she is of Sheridan!


That's Sheridan--in the middle.... and getting confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. :)
Of course, I had to get the hugging daddy pictures after the blessing

Lots of people came to see Sheridan get baptized... what a special occasion!

And last but not least...the father/son picture.

No comments: