Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun with Grandma Ballard

My mom was nice enough to come and watch the kids for us the other day. They went to play at a park/playground. I don't know many details, but from the pictures it looks like they have a lot of fun!
This telephone thing is one of Ashleigh's favorite playground things.


Preston looks like he's about 8 months old here...not 2!




Then they went to feed the ducks... I am actually surprised that Preston didn't throw himself in to the pond. He LOVES water!!!
THANK YOU MOM!!!

1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

You are welcome! Glad I could be with them. I love it!! And Preston was more content to throw rocks in the water than fall in, thankfully. He really was a VERY good boy for the whole time! Naturally, Ash was also really good, too. Love, mom