Friday, September 5, 2008

You're welcome, Nick

Nick, as we all know, is a car lover. And with that title comes his need to have CLEAN cars! I am horrible about cleaning out my van or washing it. I refuse to pay money to have someone else wash it when I have a perfectly good hose and drive way at my house. Plus, I figure, if Nick likes cars that much he'll be more willing to clean mine for me! ;-)

As a result, my van is dirty pretty much all the time. But today....drum roll please....

I CLEANED MY VAN!

I actually filled the bucket up with soap and water, and used a washing mitt and rinsed it and then used the little drying squeegee thing to dry it! It's so pretty, isn't it? I think Nick will be so proud of me! :)

2 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

I didn't think your van was that dirty when I was visiting you. It didn't look too bad for a van that supposedly never gets cleaned out!

nicks88turbo said...

I am proud of you. You know I appreciate the effort and the van looked amazing... I love you sweety...