Sunday, February 10, 2008

The amazing banana

When Quinn lived with us in 2005-2006 this amazing occurance happened...

Do you see it? The monkey face on the bottom of the banana? Ok, well seriously, I came home from working at Winco one night and I was talking to Nick in the kitchen and I saw this banana...it was a new bunch I had just purchased a day or two before. I literally freaked out-Neither Nick or I could figure out why there was a monkey on it-are these bananas sold by a different grower and this is their "symbol"? etc...we just could not figure it out. I asked Quinn the next day and sure enough-she DREW it! Ha Ha Ha. Pretty good art work, don't ya think? She really had me fooled. Good times...

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

That is so funny. Also your family is so cute.I can't believe how small ash and preston look in those pictures. CRAZY! miss you guys

Anonymous said...

That is just hilarious. I hadn't heard that story before. I was thinking you should have listed it on e-bay. So funny. I love your blog. The kids were so cute today. Preston was just smiling and laughing at everything. Ash helped me make pudding, but no one really liked it cause it was butterscotch, but it was fun anyway. Missed you though. Congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome. Love ya tons, Mom Call

arah said...

I would be happy to take some family pics of you guys. We will figure it all out when we get downt here. Love ya!