Tuesday, February 12, 2008

House hunting




It's that time of year again. We are house hunting-to rent, or lease, or buy. We've actually found some great deals-on the surface at least. I printed off over 20 listings!!! I'm going with my Realtor on Friday to see a bunch of the ones we like the most.





The Chilton house that we tried to buy a few months back is still on the market-it is currently under contract with a possible buyer, but the Realtor said he'd call us next week if it does NOT go through.

We'll see...we'll be moving soon anyway-our lease is up at our apartments the end of March and they are going to jack up our rent again! It'll be nice to be in a house so the kids can actually go outside to play and with Ashleigh starting school in 6 months I would like to have her in a more stable environment. We'll see what happens! :)

3 comments:

arah said...

oh. How exciting. Hunting is the best part. I love to walk through houses. I have a friend who is a realtor and has an open house every Sunday. I used to go bug her just to walk through the house. Good luck with it!

arah said...

We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. Ami isn't coming with us. Dan is out of town and Jesse would have to be at someones house for the 4 day weekend.
I would love to go with you, but I'm not sure what's happening yet. Can't wait to see you guys!

Laur said...

that is a gorgeous house is that the one in eagle mountain?