Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been hit!

Ok, so I've been tagged.....here goes...

Who is your valentine this year? My Nicholas

5 things you love about him/her
a) His attention/devotion to me
b) His positive "it's just money" attitude
c) More than I could have ever imagined-best father ever!
d) Work ethic & Musical talent!
e) his body..... wink wink

Tell the story of how you met and how long you have known each other
Nick and I met in 1996 at age 16 and 17 at EFY in Corvallis OR. He saw me in my mom's class (she was teaching there) and thought I looked like an angel. I saw him later that day and fell madly in love! I did the chasing but he was easily caught-we kissed the next day and were inseparable for the rest of the week...we "dated" on and off over the next 3 1/2 years and were married in November 2000 and sealed in the Spokane Temple on August 30, 2002-our deceased son-Christians-1st birthday!

What is your favorite thing to do with your valentine
Anything-cuddling/watching movies, going on car rides, going out to eat, taking walks together, laying in bed talking, playing together/with the kids, and other stuff--very often!

How does your valentine show his/her love for you
In everything he does-going to work every day-making money to support us, supporting me and my decisions, showing respect, being understanding in any situation, giving me kisses-even after I ate something with lots of garlic in it or after I ate Pnut butter M&M's (Ew, but not at the same time). Giving me hugs and just holding me for as long as I need.

What are you doing this valentines to show your valentine what they mean to you
I am putting what I did on another posting on this blog....

What do you hope your valentine will do to show his/her love for you this valentines day
Nick made an appointment for me to get a massage next week....ahhh....I LOVE massages!

What traditions does your family do for valentines
With Ashleigh just now old enough to really understand what holidays are, etc, we are just starting to create traditions-Nick decided it would be special to get Ashleigh a single rose each year just from him! I don't know what we'll do for Preston as he gets bigger. And that's pretty much it....so far.

If you could say anything to your valentine right now what would it be
I love you so much! You are the MOST important person in my life. Every time I look at your face I thank God for blessing me with you! There is no where else I'd rather be than with you and there is no one else I would rather spend my days and nights with than you!

I now tag-my mom-Suzanne, my sister Emily, Betsie, Mom Call, and everyone else....

No comments: