Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been hit again!!!

I've been tagged.....

How long have you been together? We've been married just over 7 years, but have been together on and off since 1996. :)

How old is he? 29

How old are you? 27 (28 next month)

Who eats more? Nick does although I come a very close second!

Who said "I love you" first? Megan! It was love at first sight for me

Who is taller? Nick

Who sings better? Nick-I LOVE hearing him sing!

Who is smarter? We are both very smart about very different things!

Who does the laundry? Megan

Who does the dishes? Megan, but Nick helps out when I have to work

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking from the foot of the bed, Megan and sometimes Preston

Who pays the bills? Megan-Nick has no idea where all his hard earned money goes-if only he knew!

Who mows the lawn? We currently don't have a lawn. :-(

Who cooks dinner? Megan, but Nick makes great Mac-n-cheese!

Who is more stubborn? Megan

Who kissed who first? Nick actually kissed me first-what am I supposed to do-jump up to his height? It was the best "teeth banging" kiss I've ever had!

Who asked who out? Um, I think I did, but our "dates" consisted of driving 5 hours to visit the other for a weekend.

Who proposed? Nick did-twice. The first time didn't stick. ;-)

Who is more sensitive? Megan-I can cry at the drop of a hat

Who has more friends? Nick

Who has more siblings? Megan

Who wears the pants in the relationship? Megan, but only because I am home more, so I pretty much make all the rules.

I now tag-Emily, Amanda, Charise, Mom Call, and Dan Mortensen

No comments: