Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our day today...

This morning I lost our camera so I forced Ashleigh to stay in my room while I tried to find it. Finally about 20 min later I found it in her closet....I forgot I left it there. I let her come out of my room and in to the kitchen where she found her Valentine's Day surprise.




For the rest of the day she keeps saying-"I love my beautiful rose, that was no nice of daddy to get it for me!" (I got her the stuffed animal...)








Then, after we got dressed, we headed to Nick's work. I had one of his co-workers, Brian, keep me informed of when Nick was going to go to lunch so I could arrive with out his knowledge. I had made a candy board card for him which I put on his desk, and threw rose petals all around and on his desk, I left a bag of Peachy-Oh candy's that he likes and another little card. Then we (the kids and I) hid in the back room and waiting for him to get back from lunch. Here are the kids playing while we waited....

Preston trying to reach that golf ball that rolled under a desk...
















Preston wanting to get on the chair to sit with Ashleigh...











And Preston whining to get back down....ugh











Ash said-mom, take a video of us....so here it is....



And then Nick arrived.....He was very surprised to see us! He says he hates when I do stuff to embarrass him at work, but I think he secretly loves it! ha ha...besides, I love doing it for him, so he needs to just take it like a man! :)


2 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

So cute!! Bridget and I did a scavenger hunt for Patrick (although it was at home and not at his work). I think she had more fun than anyone! Happy Valentine's Day! Love you.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute. What a fun Valentine's Day. Megan, you looked so good at that dance last night. You really have lost weight huh? You look great, besides just being gorgeous. It was so fun to watch your kids having fun at that dance. Preston is quite the little socializer. Anyway, off to the temple. Talk to you guys later. Love, Mom C