Thursday, February 12, 2009

A night at work for Megan

these pictures are over the course of a week of nights at work. Work is actually becoming really fun and I really enjoy being there--even though I do work until 4am!

With Valentine's Day coming I have learned how to make flower balloons and gift balloons. They are way more tricky than I imagined, but they are fun to do too!

I made this beautiful "red rose in a heart balloon on a stand thing with a ribbon".
and I also made this "teddy bear, candle, sparkling cider, heart pen, confetti in a balloon with a ribbon on top" thing too! :)
Doesn't it just make you want to run to your local wal-mart and buy one for your sweetheart for Valentine's day? ;-)


Last night my co-worker, Tiffany, saw this adorable little bike and decided she just HAD to have it! I think it fits her quite nicely!

We have one cashier who gets really grumpy when we send her to the door to door greet at night so I "took one for the team" and watched the door for almost 3 hours one night. I didn't mind...one time I was SO bored over there that I counted all the tiles on the floor! (there was 463!)
Here I am bored at work....while sitting at the door. Lol Ya know, there are a lot of wrinkles on my forehead that weren't there just a year or two ago....sigh!
And here's my view from my seat at the door. That door on the left that you see was stuck open and stayed that way most of the night. It also snowed so I was REALLY cold!
So...that's pretty much how my nights go at work. I actually do a LOT more than that, but I don't think I can really take pictures of things while I am supposed to be working. I'll try though....and save it for another post!

No comments: