Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Odd.....

After I wrote that last post, I rested on the couch for about an hour, then went to take a shower...

And I have been feeling almost as good as new ever since!

Holy cow! How does that happen???
It still hurts...pain level is at about a 4...totally tolerable!

I don't get it!
I actually decided to clean my house a little bit instead of nap before work.
That could be a big mistake,
but so far it hasn't come back to bite me in the butt.

Odd.....its all very odd!
(However, now I have a really bad headache...go figure!)

3 comments:

arah said...

i wonder if you have a pinched nerve. You may have laid jsut the right way to relieve it...so odd.

Tamsen said...

our prayers might have been answered...

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

I'm so glad our prayers have been answered, Megan! I feel horrible I've not been able to be there for you thru this, but with the move this weekend, we've just not been able to risk getting sick and have had so much to do! I'm so sorry. DO NOT come to help us clean up the house or help us move, OK? We don't want to risk you getting hurt again. But, if Nick can come, we'd love to have him. We sure love you! mom