Friday, February 13, 2009

Random pics

The other day Juli came with me to enrichment night at church. She gave me a fortune cookie--I went on and on about how you are not supposed to give someone else their fortune cookie cause it's bad luck...but when I opened the cookie and found this GREAT fortune, I threw that superstition out the window. Lol.

It says: You will never need to worry about a steady income.
I was thinking--that's really good, but later when I thought about it I realized that it doesn't say HOW MUCH our steady income will be. Hey, $5 or $5 million doesnt matter--I just like that it's steady!

We went out to lunch with Juli and Quinn and this limo was in the parking lot near where we ate at. Ash LOVED that it was purple--I told her it is pink--we argued. Either way..it sure is pretty!

The day that we put an offer on our house the kids laid on our stairs-and I took a picture (which is on my other computer). The other day they laid on the stairs just the same way...almost exactly 1 year later! Isn't that cute! I need to find the picture from last year.....Can't believe we've been in our house for a year! Time sure flies!

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

I think it's called fuschia (also called electric magenta--I looked it up). Doesn't that sound right? Cute pictures!