Monday, October 20, 2008

My favorite dinner

Juli invited us and my parents over for Sunday dinner yesterday. It was SOOOO good! We had ham and Gma Lowe's potatoes. And my dad made/brought a pumpkin and cherry pie--YUM! It was, in my opinion, a perfect meal! And having both sets of parents together made it even better.





Preston washing the table with a wet napkin

































This is Quinn's friend Zach....we like him a lot!















Nick decided to ruin the butter by putting jam in it in the shape of a U....for the Utah Utes. It's a common rival around here..my family roots for BYU, Nicks family roots for the Utes. I have no opinion either way, so I am caught in the middle.










Play time with Grandma Call












Ashleigh is showing me her drawing of Plankton from Spongebob. Pretty cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to learn how to crop pictures and take out things that are not necessary my darling. That is a very unflattering photo of me if you see what I mean. Yikes. So scary....

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Loved reading all your blogs - the people who have that haunted house are serious warped!! BTW, small correction: I made the pies w/out any of dad's help at all. Tee hee. Love you! mom