Monday, October 27, 2008

Randomness

I have a lot of random pictures on my computer that don't really belong to any 1 blog, so here they are all together.

Preston wearing Nick's shoes
Preston holding his cabbage patch doll baby

Preston eating a sucker

Preston in a funny sitting position (I may have posted some of these before)

Preston and his train

I also realized that I have a lot of pictures of Preston when he's asleep.



Preston decided that he wanted to sleep in Ashleigh's bed. it only lasted an hour or so, but I got a cute picture of them pretending to be asleep. ha ha.

My kidlets together. These were taken with my phone so the quality is not that great. But the kids look cute still anyway




I had to peek during prayer and I saw that Preston actually had his eyes closed and his hands folded. By the time I got my camera ready he was watching me back. I guess I am not the greatest example. It sure was cute though!
Us reading scriptures before the kids go to bed. Couldn't believe they were all listening.

I took this picture of Ashleigh after I picked her up from school. I think I actually like this one more than her real school picture.

I think I have posted this one before. I love it though...I love when Preston will just sit still on my lap and let me cuddle him. These days are few and far between, but I really try to enjoy it when he does let me hold him.

2 comments:

Tamsen said...

Nice to see ol' Carina Meggie again!

Cute pictures!

Patrick and Emily said...

Avery falls asleep in her crib, nowhere else, that's it. I don't have kids that just fall asleep in random places. Sooo cute your sleepy-time pics of Preston!