Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag....I choose to be IT

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys
1. my kids births/seeing them smile
2. Nick coming home from work
3. crawling in to my big comfy bed at night

3 Fears
1. Spiders
2. a family member dying/being alone
3. pooping in public (T.M.I.)

3 Goals
1. lose weight
2. potty train Preston
3. go on a vacation with ONLY Nick

3 Current Obsessions/ Collections
1. refilling my wardrobe with "new" items
2. making sure Ashleigh and Nick's birthdays are PERFECT
3. hmmm......

3 Random surprising facts about me
1. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
2. I have been to Finland and Russia
3. I have been in a movie with Burt Reynolds and that makes me 3 degrees away from Kevin Bacon

I tag--Tamsen, Emily, Quinn, Betsie, and Laurie

No comments: