Monday, October 27, 2008

Primary program

We had our ward's primary program at church yesterday. We invited my parents and Nick's parents to come. I am so glad we did. Ashleigh did such a good job. She had a part that she said--she didn't need to read it. She spoke clearly and somewhat slower than the other kids so we could understand her. She was sitting in the seats near where the deacons sit to pass the sacrament so we couldn't see her very well, but we each got up at random times to wave at her and see her sing. I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by how grown up she seemed to me. She is so mature at times and so confident. I am so in love with my little girl and I am so proud of her!



Thank you thank you thank you to the grandparents (and Quinn) for coming! We really appreciate your love and support!

3 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

i wish we could have been there

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Such fun! I'm so glad that we got invited to come! Love, mom

Patrick and Emily said...

Ours was Sunday too. Bridget got up for her part, said "I don't want to say it" except she inadvertantly said this into the mic, and then turned and buried her head in her teachers' neck. Poor, poor girl.