Monday, November 17, 2008

I am Cinderella

You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


I agree with the ending (...Bide your time; your dream will come true) This is totally true when I think about how long it really took for Nick and I to get married and be together forever. I am so glad that I was patient...and now he is MINE!!! :-)

3 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

Ahhh, that's sweet!

Tamsen said...

I took the quiz and I'm Aurora. I've lived a sheltered existence, and I'm awaiting my prince to come take me away from it all. :)

Tamsen said...

or something like that