Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spongebob and the dentist

Spongebob and the dentist has nothing to do with each other--except that I put them together on the same blog. just so you know....

The kids watching Spongebob....they are both clapping...don't know why. It was just cute

And on another day....watching Spongebob. I swear, it's not on as often as it seems. Only when nick is "in charge"...hmmm...

Did I already blog about this??? The other day I took Ash to get her teeth cleaned. She does a GREAT job, I was so proud! Quinn was there helping out and put Preston in the chair so he could watch. He was intrigued by the whole thing. It was cute watching him watch Ash. We were hoping that he would do a "happy visit" after Ashleigh so they could check his teeth, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Maybe next year. You can read Juli's blog about our visit for more.

No comments: